FAQ on Perfect Shop Directory
FAQ on Perfect Shop Directory
Latest Questions - 3
Popular Questions - 6
Total Questions - 9
Frequently Asked Questions
Latest FAQ on Perfect Shop Directory
Which Organization and individual can list their website on Perfect Shop Directory?
Only those organisation or individual that are selling atleast one product or services on their product can list their website on Perfect Shop directory.
How do I list my website on Perfect Shop Directory?
For listing a website on Perfect Shop Directory:
1. Go to the Submit page of Perfect Shop Directory.
2. Complete the form given on the left side and select the type of listing required.
3. We will verify your webiste on many factors.
4. If found to fulfill all the requirement we will send you an email regarding confirmation of listing of the website.
5. In this email there will be an email with a link to the payment to be made.
6. Upon making the payment the website will be listed on Perfect Shop Directory.
Why will product listing, event listing, article listing etc cost extra?
Perfect Shop directory is managed by human editors and an editor has to spend time preparing the listing of any of the above product, event, article etc. And Perfect Shop directory does not want to increase the price of Website listing by giving a comprehensive price, because some of the websites may not require these listings. All these can be regarded as an add on facility for those website owners who want to use this facility. Perfect Shop Directory has the intention to keep the price simplified so that the website owners can add a requried feature at any time based on their requirement.
How do I add a product, event, article etc.?
For adding a product, event, article etc. all you have to do is
1) Enter the url of website you have listed on Perfect Shop Directory.
2) Enter the url of the product, event, article etc.
3) Make the necessary payment.
4) Click on submit.
And the product, event, article etc. will be listed on Perfect Shop Directory and will be linked to the Website listing.
Popular FAQ on Perfect Shop Directory
How can a website owner log in to Perfect Shop Directory?
Perfect Shop Directory does not have a login system for website owners. No login profile has to be created by the website owners to list their website on Perfect Shop Directory. The website owners can use the various submit forms to send the details about their website, products, events, articles etc.
For all the interaction the website owner will see a confirmation of message send and further confirmation or required details will be send on the registered email.
Can I edit the website or other listing on Perfect Shop Directory?
All edits on the Perfect Shop Directory will be done by a inhouse human editor. Every website owner who has listed their website on Perfect Shop Directory will have an option to make changes to their listing once in a month with the month beginning from 1st of every month of the Georgian calender, irrespective of the date of their listing of the website. The website owner can send the said changes as required by using the contact us page. The decision of making the said change will rest completely with Perfect Shop Directory and will be done at the discreation Perfect Shop Directory and the website owner will not have any obejection to addition or non addition of such change.
Can a website owner list more than one website with the same email address?
The website owner can list as many website with the same email address and the same email will be used to contact the website owner. The email will be listed on the website listing in encripted format.
Is it possible to continue with the product, event, article etc listing after the website listing expires?
All the product, event, article etc listing expires with the website listing. Without the website listing all the other listings will also become expired.
After listing the website I am not getting the email from Perfect Shop Directory?
There could be a variety of reasons for not receiving the emails send by Perfect Shop Directory:
1. Confirm that the email address is mentioned correctly. ie, there is no spelling mistake or mention of wrong email address etc.
2. The emails send by Perfect Shop Directory may be going to the junk mail folder or other such diverted folder. Do the procedure to ensure that the email is recieved in the inbox. This procedure may vary for different email clients. In most cases just click on the option stating that "This is not spam" or "This is not junk"
3. The email may be blocked due to some settings in the email client. Please ensure to modify such settings to unblock the emails from Perfect Shop Directory.
4. It is possible that the email client needs the email to be listed on the "safe list" or similar list for the email to show up in the Inbox.
Other than this there may be other reasons why emails from Perfect Shop Directory may not be reaching your email inbox, contact your email client service provider or check on the internet for help pages.
Can the authorized person be changed for a particular website?
The authorized person can be changed by sending the information of the said change to Perfect Shop Directory using the Contact page. This will be done as mentioned above as a part of the monthly update procedure.